Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back from Burlingtom


Just returned from my speaking engagement at the Burlington Vortex Conference. the highlight was, of course, meeting my long time friend and co-host of "Unraveling the Secrets." We were fortunate to also be able to spend the weekend talking and visiting with the other speakers. I want to thank Mary Sutherland for b...ringing us all together in her Sci-Fi Cafe in Burlington Wis. And thanks to the other speakers were Kathleen Marden( Niece of Betty & Barney Hill), Stanton Friedman, Don Schmitt, Frank Joseph, Peter Moon and Fritz Zimmerman. We had a great time. most fun was talking to all the people who came th hear the lectures and visit with the speakers. I learned a lot from them and hope they keep in touch. Rick and I will be discussing the Conference this Saturday night starting at midnight ET on, Unraveling the Secrets. Y'all drop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home