Friday, February 20, 2009

Temporarily Suspending THEI Blog.

I have to stop posting the blog for a while. I'm truly sorry to those who are our hardcore fans but I need to take the time to build my new Secrets of Dellschau web site. I have also decided to rebuild and modernize the Hollow Earth Insider site. This is something I have been putting off for several years and it is drastically needed.

As all of you know it takes a lot of time to build a web site and I will be working about 20 hours a day until it is done.

When we return the new websites and the "Unraveling the Secrets" blog will be more user friendly and enjoyable to read. Once I'm done with the makeover I'm sure everyone will be happy with our new sites etc.

I will continue to co-host the radio show with Rick Osmon every Saturday at midnight (24/7 in archive)and will be reporting the news there every week.

I will also be posting information here about upcoming shows.

This week on Unraveling the Secrets Radio we are planing a "fun show" with two very entertaining and knowledgeable friends.

Saturday Night at Midnight 2/22/09
on
Unraveling the Secrets Radio
Partyin' w/ Paige & Ashley

Paige & Ashley are identical twin psychics who have their own paranormal research team, the Lakewood Area Paranormal Society. They have been studying the psychic and paranormal field for over 29 years and want to share their love of all things unexplainable with the listening audience in a fun, informative way. If you're looking to learn about a working paranormal team, psychic abilities and all paranormal news and having fun doing it, you're in for a treat!
Join us!!!
Enjoy!
Dennis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home