Monday, December 1, 2008

Arctic Happenings Update

The Hollow Earth Insider
Research Report
12/1/08 - THEI Update
WAR WITH THE INSIDE CO-PLANETARIANS?
Not only has at least the fact that there was some sort of seismic activity going on at the North Pole during the timing of the reported atomic activity been documented, but we've been joined by another curious soul who proved the following update. Thanks Kathy T.!


KathyT to me
2:34 PM (3 hours ago)


On my own, I have become interested in what is being hidden at the North and South poles. I just found your website today.Your article "November 18, 2008, On November 17 and 18, 2008 nine H-Bombs were exploded below the Arctic Ocean near the North Magnetic Pole." is interesting, and is prompting my correspondence to you.
What part of "We are currently trying to find more information and are checking into the validity of this report" do you want confirmation on? 1) That there was something recorded on seismographs?2) Or that they were nuclear bombs? The first part IS CONFIRMED.They are on the US Geological Survey (US GS) maps here: http://neic.cr.usgs.gov/neis/qed/

Just scroll down to the dates of 11/18 and 11/17 and you'll see ALL nine recorded events. Exact same times, but the magnitude readings are just a wee different, which could be an aspect of coming from different seismographs I don't know how you can verify if they're nuclear bombs. There is no government you can ask that would give you a truthful answer that I know of. It's not uncommon to have a group of smaller earthquakes in the 2.0 and 3. magnitude along fault lines... I know, I live on top of one in Calif.... but the 4.0+ and 5.0+ magnitudes all at once, that is NOT common. I've experienced quite a few 3.0+ shakes, and one or two 4.0+ quakes in 50+ years, and only one 5.0+ earthquake in my whole lifetime. A 5.0+ quake is quite shaky, I saw pickup trucks bouncing 3 feet off the ground in the one I experienced, and telephone poles swaying 10 feet across in the air. Additionally, that area in the Arctic is NOT a active fault line, to my knowledge.

Do I suspect they were initiated by mankind? Because it's not a normal fault line, and those magnitudes in a pattern, 9 in an 18 hour period, are not normal, I kind of think so, YES.

Now, to a "reason". One theory is that they're going after oil. Another theory is that it could be connected to the entrance at the north pole to a hollow earth. It could be a "inner-earth" vs. a "outer-earth" war event. I've been searching for months to find good aerial photos of both poles, and I think our governments don't want us to know what is at the poles. Those nuclear blasts could be an attempt to "close off" the pole openings... to seal them inside. Well... that's one theory. Best wishes on your research, and I'll visit your website more often.
KathyT

Glad you found us KathyT. Now don't be a stranger, come back, ya here!
dennis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home